Salt Dough Polar Bears
- Rolling Pin
- Cookie Cutters or hands!
- Microwavable flat plate
- In a bowl mix the 3 ingredients together.
- Knead on a lightly floured surface until smooth.
- Roll out or form into the shapes you want.
- On a piece of kitchen paper place in the microwave.
- Microwave in 10 second bursts checking regularly. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO IT IN SHORT BURST OTHERWISE IT WILL BURN!!!
- Once dry remove and allow to cool before painting.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Form dough into desired shapes and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until dry and hard, about 2 hours.